Sale!

LIGHT SABER Terp Sauce – 1 Gram (NEW ON SITE)

$30.00

Light Saber is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic Starfighter F1 X Predator Pink strains.

Terp sauce is a cannabis concentrate that contains high levels of terpenes, which are the aromatic oils that give cannabis strains their scent. Their more technical name is “high terpene full spectrum extracts,” or HTFSEs.

Liquid terpene extracts may be combined with solid THCA or CBD isolate, or mixed with a potent distillate. It may fall somewhere in between, forming a soft, wax-like sugar.

The common characteristic of terp sauces is that they are terpene-rich preparations, containing higher-than-average levels of terpenes.

A terp sauce contain 30% cannabinoids like THC and CBD, while the remaining 70% of the product is terpene extract.

Availability: In stock

Categories: , ,

Terp sauce is a cannabis concentrate that contains high levels of terpenes, which are the aromatic oils that give cannabis strains their scent. Their more technical name is “high terpene full spectrum extracts,” or HTFSEs.

Liquid terpene extracts may be combined with solid THCA or CBD isolate, or mixed with a potent distillate. It may fall somewhere in between, forming a soft, wax-like sugar.

The common characteristic of terp sauces is that they are terpene-rich preparations, containing higher-than-average levels of terpenes.

A terp sauce contain 30% cannabinoids like THC and CBD, while the remaining 70% of the product is terpene extract.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top

Sign Up To Get Our Monthly Discounts

Opt-in to receive info about the latest deals and products.

You must be at least 19 years of age to enter.