DMT (Cartridge) 1mL
DMT (N, N-Dimethyltryptamine) is an hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plant species. It has been referred to as the “spirit molecule” due to its intense psychedelic nature. DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca (a South American brewed tea used in Shamanic rituals).
USE THIS PRODUCT ONLY WHEN CONTENTS ARE IN A LIQUID STATE
A DMT cartridge may recrystallize over time and/or if exposed to prolonged temperatures below zero degrees Celsius . Once 1/3 of the cartridge has recrystallized, it is necessary to re-liquify the contents before use. Use one of the following methods to re-liquify:
- Warm water bath – Bring a pot of water to 55-65 degrees Celsius. Place cartridge in a leak-proof Ziploc bag and place in water for 10-20 minutes, or until fully liquid.
- Candle/Lighter/Hair dryer – Gently wave the cartridge over a candle/lighter/hair dryer to ensure even heating. Do not place too close to heat source.
- Oven – Preheat oven to 140-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Place cartridge in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until fully liquid. DO NOT PUT BATTERY IN OVEN.
DMT is one of the most powerful medicines on the planet. Please use with the utmost respect for yourself and the medicine.
For best operation, use with a battery that has a voltage output between 2.6-3.3v. The higher the voltage, the hotter the vapor.
Ideal storage is between 10-20 degrees Celsius in a container that blocks light. Risk of leakage increases if cartridge is exposed to temperatures above 25 degrees Celsius for prolonged periods of time.
DMT is not recommended for those with elevated blood pressure, including pregnant women, and those at increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Certain medications should not be combined with DMT. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH TO ENSURE SAFE USE.